Monday 30 January 2012

Gone...riding





Hat: New Look   Jumper: Topshop   Jeans: New Look   Bag: H&M   Watch: River Island   Brown bands: H&M   'L' bracelet: Gift

It is getting warmer, it has to be, again out without a coat today but keeping the head warm with my trusty trilby! This is outfit is probably my go to when am not sure what to wear, comfy jeans and jumper (or t-shirt) with a print, I like this western style horse print mainly as I really like horses. Speaking of which whilst on our shopping trip today saw these A-MAZ-ING jeans, here, from Topshop. Or if a bit too much maybe the shorts, here?! Close friends will tell you I have a certain thing for anything with an animal, literally, printed on garments rather than just the pattern of animal print.

Am having a thing for thin bracelets at the moment and really like these cord ones I found in H&M after I got the 'L' one as a gift for Christmas, the band is so thin I can't even describe and is still plaited up, reminds me of friendship bracelets when we were younger. These also remind me of the Kurt Geiger style ones, here, and, here.

No comments:

Post a Comment