Thursday 6 October 2011

Stars...from the past





Jacket: Topshop   Shirt: Primark   Trousers: H&M   Shoes: KG by Kurt Geiger   Necklace: Topshop   Watch: River Island   Bag: H&M   
Vest (just seen): H&M

Following on from the star print post, here, I remembered I had this necklace that I love and where the stars loops through each other. Looks good down a plain top so it stands out more.

I like the difference of the oversized shirt (mens) and the tighter trousers that have a zip detail at the ankle so you can have them tight to it, or like here slightly over shoes. These shoes I bought for my birthday last year and I think if anyone made me choose would be my favourites (it would be a very tough choice!) and I don't wear them out often so they don't get ruined, particularly in Manchester with the rain, but need to get out of that...why have them if you don't wear them!

No comments:

Post a Comment