Sunday 14 August 2011

Ice cream...and sandcastles



Sunglasses: George   T-shirt: Primark  

Have returned from our travels to the south coast and filtered through many many photos of the Cornish landscape and beaches! Like I said previously I wish I'd packed a few more things with sleeves as it was a bit too chilly for all the vests and shorts I had packed. We had a lovely time spending the week going all round the Cornish coast and my favourite bit was all the little tourist shops that have all your seaside souvenirs, some strange things in those! 

The boyfriend makes a rare appearance on here this week as I really liked his sunglasses that we came across quite by accident, (mainly because I was looking for a hoody for me!), and his polo shirts blended in well with all the guys there in the same with 3/4 length shorts and Toms. I did have quite a stress at him when I realised he had only bought his Toms as I knew how they'd probably get ruined and how much he loves them!

No comments:

Post a Comment