Monday 14 November 2011

Going a bit...dotty






Jumper: Primark   Skirt: Primark   Bag: House of Holland for Debenhams   Boots: New Look   Bracelet: Facets

Today is the day the cast comes off, hopefully! Just sat waiting to go for my appointment and the sound of the scary saw, did not enjoy the sound of that going when I was getting the thing put on! I was feeling in a bit of a bright mood yesterday and love the feel of this skirt. Didn't want to over do accessories with the sparkly jumper but one of the only silver bits of jewellery I own is from a gift shop in Knutsford that immediately caught my eye due to the size and sparkle!

Speaking of jewellery, you know I mentioned before, here, about maybe doing a bit of a giveaway. Well if you are interested am going to giveaway this Urban Outfitters piece, here, to one of my followers. Comes in one size and has just been worn in this photo. All you need to do is just go to the Facebook page, here, where the jewellery photos are and Like the page, then leave me an e-mail at wishiwore@live.com with your name used to like the page and I'll select someone at random after 6pm on Sunday and let them know. Thanks for all your support and good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment