Wednesday 28 December 2011

Spot the...bargins





Jacket: River Island   Fur collar: New Look   Jumper: H&M   Jeans: Topshop   Boots: George   Ring: Topshop   Necklace: New Look   Bag: H&M

Given it a couple of days before attempting to hit the shops for sales in person, was sadly already looking at other things online on Christmas morning to see what goodies there were to find! Have mostly been finding some great finds in the shoe departments like these, here, and, here, from Topshop that I purchased the other day. Today have added to the Topshop items with this dress I tried on a while ago, here, that Olivia Palermo wore in the yellow version, here.

Thought sensible clothing for sales shopping today, with comfy boots and soft knits to layer under jacket. I also stitched on the fur collar I found to my leather jacket for more of a winter look, plus it's soooo soft!

No comments:

Post a Comment