Monday 19 December 2011

Birthday...in the clouds





Dress: Topshop   Boots: New Look   Socks: Primark   Fur coat: H&M   Bracelet: Gift

Sorry have been a bit slack again this week with posts but have had a busy week which ended up with my birthday celebrations, where I went with a great bunch of friends to the Cloud 23 bar in the Hilton hotel here in Manchester for very civilised afternoon tea and then on to explore the Manchester Christmas markets and enjoy more food and drink there. I've never been to Cloud 23 before and couldn't have asked for a clearer day, could see all the way to the snow covered hills in the distance. Sorry about photo quality, from phone camera am afraid.

Did give me a chance to wear my beautiful star dress from Topshop, posted about here, had wanted to team with my velvet ankle boots but didn't want to ruin in the wet so put with some black boots and contrasting socks. The fur coat was one of my friends who came all the way up from London and was soooo cosy and warm, almost didn't give it back! Have posted more photos on Facebook, here.

No comments:

Post a Comment