Monday 6 January 2014

Dancing…around































































Hat: Primark   Jumper: Primark   Trousers: H&M   Trainers: River Island   Bag: House of Holland   Coat: H&M

I love Tatton Park gardens and these quick pics were taken on Christmas Eve on our walk round them, (you have to have a Christmas walk somewhere!) in fairness I have no idea why we didn't taken some pics in the MUCH warmer greenhouses but hey ho! Love the softness of the knit and the matching beanie - giant bobble ones were where it was at this winter - just have to excuse the craziness of my hair, it was slightly windy!

Another good thing from Christmas is having handy man Dad up to fix my House of Holland bag, the perfect small sized, long strapped bag that can actually fit my camera in. So useful and very annoying when the catch came off, (def from over use!), but Dad and a trip to B&Q soon sorted that out! Miss you guys x

No comments:

Post a Comment