Wednesday 29 January 2014

Bit of…dust
































































Coat: Primark   Jumper: New Look   Jeans: H&M   Boots: Topshop   Bag: Primark

The invasion of the pink coat is not one you can have missed over the winter, and luckily is still going strong! This one from Primark I actually think is one of the best I've seen, the pale colour and oversized shape were spot on. I must admit this one is also the sisters (she said I have to say something nice about her, so nice coat Claire!).

Remember the boots from here, that I liked due to them being similar to Stella McCartney design, here. Had forgotten about them until having a recent clear out (didn't really end up clearing much out, just looking at all the clothes I owned and don't wear again!) and thought they will do just right for the rain!!! Anything that keeps me slightly away from the puddles are ok with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment