Thursday 24 July 2014

Winter…in July





Coat: Primark   Shirt: Primark   Jeans: H&M   Shoes: Primark   Bag: H&M
OK so this is clearly not today as it is glorious!!! Shot these over the weekend, in between thunder storms! Got a chance to have a sweep round our MASSIVE Primark her in Manchester and, despite there being lots of pretty and weather appropriate summer dresses, was lusting after a lot of the new Autumn line, like the above coat...and then the shirt, and then a jumper in the same shade! Really should have someone with me at all times to stop me!!!

Keep saying will stop buying new things as I have too many things but then someone goes and has another season and some more gorgeous pieces. Like River Island, keep looking at their new season pieces and think I want them all. If I had to pick a few faves it would be this print tee, here, this tartan cape, here, and this chevron pattern bag, here, not at the same time (well maybe I should be more daring haha!)

No comments:

Post a Comment