Tuesday 2 April 2013

Tea...shirt
































































Shirt: Primark   Jeans: H&M   Trainers: Converse   Sunglasses: H&M

Last week saw this shirt, here, in Topshop when one of the assistants was wearing it, was very tempted but thought best keep money for holiday. Today saw this blue version in Primark and couldn't help myself with the price. Love the print, colour and dip hem to the back. Like it loose for a more casual look but tried it to see what was like when tucked in too.

Added last photo more for my amusement as the bf was taking photos and gave me this pretty little flower, just makes me chuckle as in this I look so unamused! Really wasn't the case...was very pretty! The little leaf necklace was a gift but from Orelia, stocked in Topshop but actually based in my home town of Brighton. Check out the silver version on their blog, here.

1 comment:

  1. lovely! I really like the converse sneakers with your outfit too;)

    ReplyDelete