Wednesday 10 April 2013

Which...one































































First dress: Primark
Second dress: Beloved
Third dress: Primark

So have been rubbish and absent from here and the computer this week, although the days are longer don't seem to have seen daylight for a week! Have been running round trying to make sure all is done and everything is packed for next week....eeeeeee! Has been a week of things happening as well! Have reached over 100 likes on my Facebook page, here, so a big thank you to all the kind viewers and messages, it is unbelievably appreciated. Have had orders on the shop, here, again very very appreciated and some lovely feedback from people viewing the blog. So overall just a big all round THANK YOU to everyone reading!

The above dresses are my choices for one of my great friends wedding that we are heading to over the weekend. I thought I was all sorted and chosen which one to wear but on a trip to find a pair of shoes for it I came across the first dress and had to get it! And now I don't know which one to go with!!!! The first has a beautiful print and is bit more spring like, the second has gorgeous detail and is longer length and the third is a lovely colour and like the longer sleeves so HELP dear viewer...any thoughts/preferences?! 

No comments:

Post a Comment