Friday 10 May 2013

Spoke...too soon




Dress: Primark   Sunglasses: Primark   Trainers: Zara   Bag: Accessorize   Watch: River Island   Horoscope ring: Topshop   Diamond shape ring: Primark   Necklace: Orelia

Knew had spoken too soon in this post, here. Where has the beautiful sunshine gone?!!! The greyness is reflecting my mood at the mo...just bleugh!!!

This was a basic outfit worn before the previous post when out in the sunshine the other day, it is such a basic dress but one I hunted for it for agessssss that day, you know when you have something that you just know you'll be comfortable in?! Also got another pair of mirrored sunglasses the other day, check out my Instagram feed, here, to see. Everyone laughed at me when I got these but they are huge (the above ones literally) at the mo. 

No comments:

Post a Comment