Tuesday 19 November 2013

Going to…market

 1. Choose a basic, but warm, outfit. Comfy boots and a statement necklace never hurts!

 2. Add trusty winter coat!

 3. Then oversized knit scarf, worn full length

 4. Add beanie…(my Nan always said to wear a hat, not that she ever did as it would ruin her hair!)

5. Go to the Markets!!!

Coat: H&M   Shirt: Primark   Jeans: H&M   Boots: New Look   Scarf: Primark   Hat: H&M   Watch: River Island

As some of you may have seen from my Facebook/Twitter page and photos, here, and, here, it has been the most glorious day here in Manchester. I've said before, I love this time of year! Yes don't get me wrong am all about the warm weather and sunshine but days like today are great. Crisp air, perfect sky and no wind! As long as you go out wrapped up enough, it can be lovely, hence my steps to getting wrapped up above.

Even more lovely (told you that necklace suited what I say!) was to explore the Manchester Christmas Markets today, just had a quick look round to see what was there and get into the Christmas feeling a bit more, not that it takes much! Usually feeling very festive and looking forward to putting the tree up soon, that and is now less than a month till my birthday, eeeee, getting excited! Shall add a post with some more pics from today at later point!

No comments:

Post a Comment