Tuesday 5 August 2014

Day…five






Shirt: H&M   Shorts: DIY ripped   Trainers: Zara   Sunglasses: H&M   Watch: River Island

Another beautiful day down here on the South coast and some more photographs taken by the lovely sis! She's being very helpful with my challenge, and also with my attempt at doing a halo braid today (first attempt, don't think turned out too bad!). It was quite a funny sight of us trying to do it this morning, was arms and hair pins everywhere!

This shirt I bought about a year ago and have never worn, as one of those things you get home and think "nah that doesn't really suit me". But then using this holiday as a simple cover up has given me a different opinion and all it needed was to simply tuck it in at the front, silly how something so simple can change a look.

No comments:

Post a Comment