Sunday 31 August 2014

So…that's it!








Dress: Primark   Boots: Primark   Watch: River Island   Sunglasses: H&M

So that's it! Have done my august challenge of posting an outfit each day! Although I haven't been able to get to my actual laptop some days have managed to get up some photos in some way and has proven to myself that if I put my mind to it, I can do it! It was kind of a silly challenge for this but more of a way to push me into doing something, rather than just thinking 'oh I'll just do it tomorrow'! 

I have had some great responses and thanks to all for the likes/retweets/hypes from this, has meant a lot! Love getting feedback from people that have looked at the blog/pics so please keep leaving (not too harsh though please!!! haha). I also want to say a big thanks to my enduring mum and sister, who are the bods behind the camera, and willing to help every time I keep pestering them! And to the nephew, who is mainly the one making me smile in most of them! Lots of love to everyone and keep checking in for more photos soon! x

No comments:

Post a Comment