Monday 4 August 2014

Day…four






Top: Primark   Skirt: Primark   Plimsols: Primark   Sunglasses: H&M   Bracelets: H&M   Ring: Gift

So am on day four of my August challenge and going well, helps that am on holiday this week in the beautiful Cornwall, (very associated to family holidays for me when I was younger so now showing it all to the nephew), and have lots of family around to be like "Oi shoot this for me!". Love taking the nephew round, though he is not going to remember most of it, we'll just forever have the memories of him shouting "COW" at random fields as you go past!

Am trying to mix up the holiday wardrobe and add a bit of colour today, loving these black snakeskin plimsols from Primark. Look great and at £7 (I think?!) you can afford to trash them on holidays! Will post a proper diary of the places when back as have seen so many stunning views and the house we are staying in is amazing! Taking pics for my future home!

No comments:

Post a Comment