Thursday 14 July 2011

Boot camp...and glitz



Sequin top: Topshop   Treggings: Topshop   Boots: Manchester Market   Sunglasses: H&M   Necklace: H&M   Watch: Urban Outfitters   Vest (just seen): H&M   Bag: House of Holland for Debenhams

It has been a glorious day today, beautiful sunshine and lovely and warm. It didn't start like that though, it was grey but warm hence the t-shirt and big army boots! As said before I like sheer items and this one particularly with the double layer of sequins and fabric over the top.

We were out looking for boys suits for the wedding, which proved quite unsuccessful - boys are horrid to shop for. I did however find a gorgeous sequined french connection dress (sequins again, am like a magpie!) that was a bargin, very pleased with it I am. Not sure when I will wear it but I want to soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment