Wednesday 27 July 2011

What I want...this week





Top image: Green supersoft skinny jeans £38
Second image: Cream coloured pleated dress £55
Third image: Red velvet lace up boots £75 
Fourth image: Spike earrings 
Last image: Tapered trousers £42

Aaaah my second home of Topshop and all the things I am lusting after this week! Roll on payday. I'm suddenly wanting to wear everything of colour, all together even. The velvet boots look gorgeous and not really something I'd usually go for but am now seeing them with little ankle socks and the dress above or the green jeans, oversized tee and a fedora. 

The earrings are a bit more severe but I just like the way the backs are different and part of the shape and the tapered trousers are like the ones on the front of H&M catalogue, here, but I like the shade, particularly against the tan belt. Mmmm...what to get first?!

No comments:

Post a Comment