Friday 30 September 2011

Time for some...sunshine





Sunglasses: H&M   Top: Primark   Shorts: New Look   Peep toe shoes: H&M   Necklace: H&M   Bag: H&M

Has been the most beautiful day today and jobs that I needed to do have fallen behind just to have some time sat in the sunshine, who'd have thought it was the last day of September! Didn't feel quite right going out in shorts but thought should make the most of it. The top attracted me with the cut out detail and pattern on it, would love to be able to use something like a laser cutter for top designs.

The peep toes I bought when looking for some plain black ones, these caught my eye due to the net fabric flowers and embellishments, and they are so soft and comfy! Of course everyone else is out today so been doing some DIY photos of my outfit today, really need to invest in a tripod. Check out more photos from my relaxing day, here, on Facebook and, here, on Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment