Thursday 15 September 2011

Topshop Unique...AW11






Top photo: City Devore Mini Dress - £150
Second photo: Fan Print Jumpsuit - £130
Third photo: New York Deco Style Silk Shirt - £120 
Fourth photo: Devore City Maxi Dress - £195
Last photo: Stripe Twist Dress - £160

How much do I want all of the new pieces from the Topshop Unique AW11 range?!!! I absolutely love the top dress with city detail cut out of the velvet fabric. Aaah want to get them all right now! Also love these Mary Jane shoes, here, and the evening coat with the faux fur cuffs, here. I also wasn't quite so sure about the dalmation print trend but I think these shorts, here, have now changed my opinion! Check out how the collection came about, here, always find the process interesting.

The 1930s inspiration really works with the cut and length of the dresses and shirts. It's a little bit later but I also saw a link on one of my friends profiles to some early 1940s colour photographs from New York that I thought were beautiful too, here.

No comments:

Post a Comment