Sunday 22 January 2012

Against...the wall




Jumper: New Look   Jeans: Red Herring   Boots: Primark   Bag: Primark   Tiger ring: River Island

Some more images from one of the days last week when we were doing a little bit of     shopping and exploring, it is becoming slightly more mild so with a few crafty layers got away without wearing a coat and just this super soft jumper from New Look featured, here, before. I love the long line of the hem and the sleeves to it.

The boots I shot right at the beginning of starting my blog, here, ahh long hair how I miss you sometimes, like today when it is sticking up at all angles and I can't do anything with it. Arghhhh!!! Anyway I digress, will update my challenge photos soon, just need to upload some photos, so far going so well, although around the 12th did comment that I was almost through January before the date was actually pointed out! Oh well...

No comments:

Post a Comment