Friday 6 January 2012

Not so...steady





Jacket: River Island   Fur collar: New Look   Jumpers: Primark   Jeans: Topshop   Socks: Primark   Boots: Primark   Hat: New Look   Snood: Primark   Bag: Primark

You'll have seen this outfit from my challenge page for this year but here are some more photos from our trip ice skating over New Years, in the very picturesque setting in front of The Royal Pavillion in Brighton. Was a beautiful place to do some skating, or in my case sliding/being pulled along the ice! Luckily about 5 minutes after getting off the ice it chucked it down and didn't look quite so pretty.

I was wrapped up in many layers and making good use of some fluffy Christmas socks (I think from Primark) with a shorter jacket to be able to move in, though the sister looked like a pro in her skater coat (again Primark, I think!) and Mantaray hat. The boyfriend didn't have a choice for being in pictures, mainly due to the fact if he let go I would have fallen over! A lot!

No comments:

Post a Comment