Saturday 12 May 2012

Find the...light





























Jumper: Topshop   Jeans: Topshop   Trainers: Converse   Bag: Primark   Ring: River Island   Bracelet: River Island   Sunglasses: H&M   Jacket: River Island

Who'd believe the sun's been out this week?! Was making the most of it, and the new sunglasses, (haven't been able to find the same aviators that broke on holiday - see twitter feed for the sunglasses disaster that was me and the bf on hols!) with some funky purple framed newbies I got yesterday from H&M, also want these tortoiseshell frames, here, and they also did some v funky heart shaped frames that I was tempted with - may have to go back this week.

Have been very into the relaxed look with trainers, rolled up jeans and baggy jumpers/t-shirts this week. On our outing yesterday did find some fantastic trainers that, if I succumb and end up going for this week...(which is pretty much inevitable), I will post next week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment