Wednesday 23 May 2012

Ohhhh...sunny days

































































Shirt: Primark   Shorts: New Look   Flatforms: Primark   Sunglasses: H&M   Bag: House of Holland   Watch: River Island    Necklace: River Island   Belt: Primark

So how else better to spend one of the nicest days this year yesterday than sat in the park and trying out the unmissable flatform trend?! I thought I wouldn't ever see these, after seeing in a magazine much earlier in the year when by chance whilst covering in Liverpool saw them in the window whilst passing. Similar versions here, here and also tempted by these all black versions here

I must admit I think my preference would still be for straight forward heel or wedge but they are a good way of adding a bit of length for a more casual look (could also work with rolled up jeans and an over sized t-shirt). You luckily do not see me having a bit of a wobble on them later on, but I am definitely blaming the uneven terrain in the park...not as easy as it looks!

No comments:

Post a Comment