Thursday 5 July 2012

Packing...for Brighton
































































Have been a bit rubbish with taking proper photos this week as am desperately trying to sort out for next weeks trip to Brighton and then, three weeks after that, our next holiday to Ibiza! Sooooo excited to be going again! You may remember me recalling the last trip in the post, here. That time I managed to get ten days worth of packing into this little holdall, here. Am normally the queen or efficient packing but since am driving down to Brighton next week, instead of training it, am going a bit all out and preparing for every eventuality. You never know it could rain or shine, last time I went it snowed!

Taking a selection of jumpers and tees, all to mix with either heels or my new hi-top, hidden wedge, trainers from River Island, available here. The second photo was a good find earlier in Primark, love the shading and knit to it, also available in pink! The fourth photo shows one of my favourite dresses from Zara that I got last year, could look equally good with the trainers and a biker jacket or the flat sandals if it warms up a bit. The long orange dress in the last photo is one from Topshop that I want to wear for a special occasion so hopefully some photos will follow if that soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment