Friday 27 July 2012

Red, white...and blue




























Top: Primark   Jeans: H&M   Necklace: Primark   Trainers: Converse

Just a quick post as I wanted to put up the link to my Facebook page and album that has some more photos from the previous post, here, that aren't on the blog. Would love to have more contact with other bloggers and fans through Facebook so please go through and like/leave comments for me if you wish! Am not going to stay too long on here as in the midst of watching the Olympics opening ceremony, must admit I was a bit sceptical but well done to Danny Boyle and the team for this great feat!

Just wanted to add the above photos taken actually before we went out in the previous post, mainly due to the necklace! One of the bits I noticed when looking through images for Primark's Autumn collection, check out some other great designs like this geometric one, here. Some great statement pieces, here, and, here.

No comments:

Post a Comment