Wednesday 30 January 2013

Still...waiting




Jacket: River Island   Trousers: H&M   Scarf: H&M   Trainers: River Island   Bag: Zara   Sunglasses: H&M

Day five in the baby waiting house...and still no sign! So I went shopping in the vain hope that if I stayed away from the sister for most of the day I might get a panicked phone call, rather than sitting round and staring at her all day, unfortunately no such luck! Got a rather excellent black and white jumper from H&M sale though that goes very well with the latest monochrome trend.

Am not the greatest experimenter with colour anyway but must say I felt rather comfortable in this all black outfit to contrast with my neon H&M scarf. Have seen today in Look magazine that this sort of colour, well any neon actually, is having a big moment mixed with leopard print, may have to break out my leopard boots, here, again! Check out some more of the last items in H&M sale, here, especially thinking their neon knit items before they go.

No comments:

Post a Comment