Sunday 6 January 2013

Which...way
































































Hat: New Look   Jumper: Primark   Necklace: Topshop   Jeans: Zara   Boots: Bank   Bag: Zara

I adored these jeans ever since I saw them on one of my favourite bloggers, Andy Torres, site www.stylescapbook.com, and got them ages ago but never wear them enough! I also want to wear, when it's a bit warmer, with loose white top and my bordeaux sling backs, also from Zara, here

So new year and trying to be a bit more organised, bit more careful with what I buy (post to follow regarding a selection of jewelry purchases may not back this up!) and generally try stick to what I know suits me and works well, in terms of outfits and looks. Having said that am going for hair cut this week and not sure whether to get them to cut back in my side fringe, like here, and get it chopped into a long bob, like when they did it, here, or just let my hair keeping growing out? Which do we think?

No comments:

Post a Comment