Tuesday 30 October 2012

Feeling...the cold































































Jacket: River Island   Jumper: H&M   Leggings: Primark   Boots: New Look   Beanie: H&M   Bag: House of Holland   Necklace: H&M   Fur collar: New Look

When did it become winter?!!! I am not liking this whole getting up in the cold thing! Went out for some food with the family today to one of our favourite places nearby, The Willow Pool Tea Rooms, I have mentioned before in a post, here, as it is one of the strangest places I have been. I have just realised from finding that old post that I am wearing exactly the same jumper that time too, so much for 'wish i wore...', more like 'what i wore...last time'!

What's everyone got planned for Halloween then? Am seeing lots of funky fashion features on websites. I really like on of my favourite bloggers site her collection of Halloween images she does each year, here, from the Cherry Blossom Girls blog. Must admit I do tend to get more excited about fireworks night next week though. 

No comments:

Post a Comment